Administrative assistant duties and responsibility includes providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the RCCG Faith Chapel, Orleans, ON’s office. You will support Leadership Team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
• Answer and direct phone calls. Maintain logs of calls in case of absenteeism.
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Maintain contact lists
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Order office supplies
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile administrative expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors to the Pastor’s office
• Proven admin or assistant experience
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Bi-lingualism will be an advantage
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
Gain experience in working in a reputable Canadian Charitable organization
Give back to the community
Improve Administrative skills
How will the organization benefit?
Get administrative support for ongoing projects
Contribute to the development of human capital in Canada
2181 St Joseph Blvd, Orle
Share this volunteer opportunity