The communications coordinator’s role is to demonstrate the impacts of the work of ABLE2 by interviewing people supported by ABLE2, videoing the interview, writing a story and editing the video.
Duties and Responsibilities
This will include, but is not limited to:
• Contacting individuals to arrange a mutually convenient interview time (virtually or in person). Note the interview subjects will have already agreed to share their story.
• Recording the interview (on smart phone or via an online video platform).
• Writing a short impact story.
• Taking a photo of the interviewee.
• Excellent listening skills
• Great writing skills
• Some video editing experience or willingness to learn
• Ability to work independently on tasks assigned
312 Parkdale Avenue
Share this volunteer opportunity