Day Program Volunteer
The Harmer House is looking for someone to help with their day program! This Day program enables seniors to maintain their independence and stimulate mental, physical and social skills in a person centered model.
We achieve our goal by providing:
• Stimulating activities in a supportive group setting.
• Balanced exercise programs (both seated and standing).
• Nutritionally balanced hot lunch and snacks prepared in the Harmer House kitchen and served in a warm and inviting dining room.
• Opportunities for peer support and social interaction.
You will be helping us with:
• Activities and games;
• Providing cleaning support, including washing and putting away dishes, wiping surfaces, sweeping floors;
• Support with making safe and healthy food.
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
A volunteer will benefit by having a great time with amazing people who are waiting to connect and tell their stories.
100 Forestview Crescent, Nepean, ON K2H 9G6
Share this volunteer opportunity