Donor Relations Volunteer
The Ottawa Paw Pantry is recruiting a Donor Relations Volunteer to support our outreach and fundraising efforts! This role is critical for ensuring that our generous donors are appropriately recognized, thanked and supported!
We are looking for a creative and outgoing volunteer who understands customer service and enjoys building long term relationships. In this role, you will be responsible for enhancing the loyalty of our existing donors and sponsors, and expanding our fundraising networks into new areas. You will be working closely with the Outreach Manager and responsible for building on our existing fundraising strategies and approaches.
We anticipate that a minimum commitment of 6+ hours a month will be needed, potentially more during peak fundraising seasons. We are also looking for a volunteer who is prepared to participate in our in-person fundraising events throughout the Ottawa area.
If you are good with people and passionate about helping pets and their families then this role is for you!
Requirements and Assets
– Possess a positive and collaborative attitude
– Demonstrates strong relationship building skills, and experience developing relationships with donors and sponsors is an asset
– Experience working in a customer service environment
– Ability to respond to donors and sponsors without being supervised, and in a timely manner
– Judgment and discretion in respecting the needs of our clients when interacting with donors and sponsors
– Ability to travel in the Ottawa area to attend functions and network with potential donors and clients
Share this volunteer opportunity