Driver & Deliveries
The Volunteer Driver is responsible for the pickup of donations and deliveries of purchased furniture as well as receiving donations at the store. The volunteer must be willing to advocate for the Mission Thrift Store and maintain a positive and professional working atmosphere.
· Drive the Mission Thrift Store vehicle for pickups and deliveries
· Load & unload donated goods
· Screen for product usability
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Acceptable Drivers Abstract
· 10+ years driving experience
· Professional driving skills
· Communicate in a professional manner
· Ability to life 50+ Lbs
· Able to work with others and instruct others to assist in pickup and deliveries
· Health and Safety awareness
· Operate moving equipment safely
· Moving skills
· Provide exceptional customer service
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
Provide an opportunity to give back to the community and to be friendly with many people in the community.
How will the organization benefit?
Permit to receive donations that do not fit in most cars as well as sales for the benefit of missions across the world.
1777 Tenth Line Rd
Share this volunteer opportunity