Events and Fundraising Volunteer
Rideau-Rockcliffe Community Resource Centre is looking for a team of volunteers who are driven to raise funds for the organization and who want to gain experience in community events. We want to increase our reach in the community to better support those who are experiencing food or nutrition insecurity. Help us fundraise to make our programming possible and keep it growing.
Activities may include:
• Researching potential sponsors
• Writing funding proposals and sending these to potential sponsors
• Creating marketing and promotional activities
• Developing fundraising events
• Maintaining records of sponsors
• Organizing campaigns that will lead to donations
• Training volunteers
Volunteers Required: We are looking for three to ten volunteers to work together on the different parts of projects. Expected outcomes are to establish a timeline for events in 2024 and a list of sponsors and partners, as well as to successfully implement one campaign by the end of 2023.
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
• Help to improve physical and financial access to healthy foods for households experiencing food insecurity
• Develop new skills
• Meet new, like-minded individuals
How will the organization benefit?
We can increase our reach in the community to better support those who are experiencing food or nutrition insecurity. Help us fundraise to make our programming possible and keep it growing.
815 St. Laurent Blvd
Share this volunteer opportunity