Front End Web Developer/Website Manager
– Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain console and web applications
– Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade Upstream Ottawa’s website
– Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures
– Create appropriate website content aligned with Upstream’s strategy
– Ensure website quality and efficiency through regular testing
– Improve the User Experience of Upstream’s website
– Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the Upstream’s standards
– Support in creating/implementing digital content plan
– Updating, managing, and maintaining external and internal content
– Assess digital content and build an inventory to identify what content to keep, adapt, update, remove and/or relocate.
– A degree or equivalent experience in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
– Experience as a Front End Web Developer or Website Manager
– Proficient in coding and conducting website updates/changes
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
This is an amazing opportunity to support a grass roots organization serving the Ottawa community.
Upstream Ottawa has been a provider of community based mental health services since 1985. We are committed to providing high quality, client centered mental health services with a focus on case management.
Our mission is to offer adults, youth and their families the community-based supports and services they need to rebuild lives affected by persistent mental illness.
We go above and beyond the expectations of our clients and donors by continuing to offer our clients a variety of ‘Value Added Services’ such as our Upstream Psychiatric Assessment Clinic and other popular social/recreational group events.
Share this volunteer opportunity