GIK - Customer Service
We’re looking for volunteers to help us with the management of customer services.
GIK has over 180 nonprofit member organizations and a couple of individual and corporate donors such as Amazon and Costco. Your role will be to review the current client list, update client information sheets, reach out to customers who could not be contacted, provide information about our services, and work on ways and means to attract new donors to our program.
• Solicits thank you letters from recipient agencies as part of donor recognition practices
• Maintains up-to-date GIK database and files and ensures that signed Terms of Agreement documents are on file for all participating agencies
• Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions
• Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Education in business administration or relevant field
• Experience in a customer service position
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Fluency in English or French
Commitment of a minimum of 4 months is required for the role
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
It will give them the opportunity to practice important skills used in the workplace, such as teamwork, communication, problem solving, project planning, task management, and organization.
How will the organization benefit?
Our organization will benefit from the reliability of volunteers to help deliver important services to our community and for our daily operations. We are unable to function without volunteers.
815 St. Laurent Blvd
Share this volunteer opportunity