GIK - Social Media
We’re looking for volunteers to help us with the implementation of program`s marketing strategy and manage our social media accounts.
• Follow-up on client testimonials
• Create content for the program’s social media platforms
• Generate, edit, publish and share content twice per week (original text, images, video etc.)
• Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and harmful news communications
• Create a quarterly newsletter/report for the donors, including stats on donations value, pictures and short testimonies
• Help to implement the program`s marketing strategy
Requirements and Qualifications
• Experience in digital marketing and social media
• Strong familiarity with the applications of social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked In, etc.)
• Knowledge of graphic and social software such as Canva or Photoshop
• Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns
• Strong written communication skills
• Fluency in English
• French is an asset
• Education in marketing, communication, or related field is an asset
Commitment of a minimum of 4 months is required for the role.
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
It will give them the opportunity to practice important skills used in the workplace, such as teamwork, communication, problem solving, project planning, task management, and organization.
How will the organization benefit?
Our organization will benefit from the reliability of volunteers to help deliver important services to our community and for our daily operations. We are unable to function without volunteers.
815 St. Laurent Blvd
unit 3 - CRC Rideau Rockcliffe CRC
Share this volunteer opportunity