Greeter and Appointment Verification
Greet community members when they come in for pickups and verify their appointment information.
Qualifications: Good customer service skills, Courteous, reliable, punctual and be able to work in a fast pace environment
Description: This is a standing and walking position
Contact with community members: Yes
• Greet community members and verify appointment on the registration sheet
• Provide face mask if asked
• Assure that community members sanitize their hands before coming in
• Assure that community members keep 2 metres distance between each other
• Report any client problem to supervisor
Time and day:
• Wednesday: 1:00pm to 4:00pm (1 volunteer)
• Friday: 9:00am to noon (1 volunteer)
• Start date: As soon as possible
Free parking is available. We have a bus stop right at the front entrance.
We provide hand sanitizer and we keep 2-meter distance as required
Sign in sheet when arriving.
Located at 815 Blvd St Laurent (north side of the building)
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
It will give them the opportunity to practice important skills used in the workplace, such as teamwork, communication, problem solving, project planning, task management, and organization.
How will the organization benefit?
Our organization will benefit from the reliability of volunteers to help deliver important services to our community and for our daily operations. We are unable to function without volunteers.
815 St. Laurent Blvd
unit 3 - CRC Rideau Rockcliffe CRC
Share this volunteer opportunity