Make a difference with technology: Join Kurius as an executive!
Kurius is a nonprofit student organization that empowers students to change the world with technology. We offer free online courses, workshops, hackathons, and more to help students learn and apply coding skills to real-world problems. We are looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our team of executives to help us improve our impact.
As an executive, you will have the opportunity to:
– Work with a diverse and supportive team of students who share your vision and values
– Develop and enhance your leadership, communication, and organizational skills
– Expand your network and connect with mentors, speakers, and partners from various fields and backgrounds
– Make a positive impact on your community and the world by empowering students with technology
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please fill out the corresponding Google form and we will get back to you soon. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
– Events Director: Lead the execution of events such as online courses, workshops, hackathons, etc. Mentor and oversee events coordinators. Apply here: https://forms.gle/8ZpZyEa6p78BRTTg6
– Events Coordinators: Assist with event logistics. Communicate with instructors, speakers, and participants. Apply here: https://forms.gle/8WUPAyMdvgWJoy3AA
– Marketing Director: Manage marketing team, develop, and implement marketing strategies. Monitor and evaluate marketing performance and impact. Apply here: https://forms.gle/zvz4CDGMMeAuCnPC7
– Marketing Coordinators: Create and distribute content for social media, newsletters, blogs, etc. Engage with our audience to increase online presence and visibility. Apply here: https://forms.gle/KuV26LYem32K7inp9
– Website Administrator: Maintain and update our website with current information and content. Work with the marketing team. Ensure that our website is user-friendly and accessible. Apply here: https://forms.gle/QYVMk62ozZH5mDak9
– Outreach Coordinators: Reach out to potential partners and sponsors and present our organization and events to them. Find and pursue opportunities to recruit new members. Apply here: https://forms.gle/MEm8q7hScGofAwuz9
– Sponsorship/Partnership Coordinators: Secure and manage event sponsorships and partnerships. Deliver benefits and recognition to sponsors and partners. Apply here: https://forms.gle/gYDbiMHoRCndYqRy6
– Chief Financial Officer: Oversee and manage financial aspects. Prepare and present financial reports and budgets and ensure compliance with laws and regulations. Apply here: https://forms.gle/AQAnhvD881JrQmnZ8
Don’t miss this chance to join our amazing team! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]. Follow our Instagram at @kuriusmtl and join our Discord server for future updates: https://discord.gg/KY6DvuRf5A
For more information about us, check out our website: https://www.kurius.ca/
Share this volunteer opportunity