Reach Beyond Committee Member
Reach and ABLE2 are proud to host an event to celebrate their new merger, recognize the important achievements of Reach and raise funds to increase our collective impact on people with disabilities in our community. It will be a cocktail reception and include a silent and live auction. Reach Beyond will be taking place on Thursday September 28 at The Bayview Yards. We are seeking volunteer committee members
Duties and Responsibilities
This will include, but is not limited to:
• Works with the other committee members to ensure fundraising and ticket sales goals are achieved.
• Secure silent and live auction donations, sponsorship and sells tickets.
• Completes Action Items as assigned in planning committee minutes.
• Identifies new opportunities to increase revenue and/or attendee experience.
• Initiates interactions with sponsors and funders including obtaining funds or in-kind services.
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Ability to work as a team and share ideas
• Ability to work independently on tasks assigned outside of scheduled meetings
• Enthusiasm for event planning
• Comfortable with soliciting gifts-in-kind
• Ability to attend biweekly meetings (virtual or in person)
• A large social network that can be engaged as potential event attendees, donors or sponsors is an asset
312 Parkdale Avemue
Share this volunteer opportunity