Running & Reading Club Mentor - Robert E. Wilson
The R&R Club+ is an expansion of our existing in-person Running & Reading Club after-school program, which uses physical activity to improve children’s physical, mental and academic well- being, empowering them to build a lasting cycle of health and success.
The program focuses on the “whole child”, producing outcomes for marginalized children in 4 key areas: Physical, School/Academic, Social-Emotional, Psychological.
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
• Gain personal satisfaction through utilizing and enhancing skills
• Meet new people and develop friendships and professional contacts
• Build self-esteem
• Challenge yourself and experience personal growth
• Develop a sense of accomplishment
• Enhance your health and well-being
• Have fun!
How will the organization benefit?
Volunteers support in the delivery of the program and the fulfillment of the mission of Start2Finish.
Robert E. Wilson Public School, 373 McArthur Ave., Vanier ON K1L 6N5
Share this volunteer opportunity