Soccer Coach For Young Children and Preschoolers (Richmond/Manotick)
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be a part of an amazing team and gain valuable experience working with children of all abilities on a weekly basis.
Our coaching team will help guide you through your training and we offer unlimited support to ensure you get the most out of running your sessions.
All coaches must be available to coach Saturday and/or Sunday mornings and be passionate about working with children.
We expect ALL coaches to be 100% reliable and have high levels of energy/enthusiasm!
• Soccer playing/coaching experience.
• Experience of communicating with members of the general public and young children.
• Physical fitness and stamina.
• A personal commitment to sustaining professional working practices in the workplace at all times including excellent timekeeping and punctuality skills (Essential).
• The right aptitude for coaching young children and preschoolers.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
We offer coaches the opportunity to progress from Volunteer Assistant to Lead to Mentor to Coaching Director. We even offer the opportunity for exceptional coaches to take ownership of their classes which in turn leads to being your own boss and earning a desirable income.
Share this volunteer opportunity