Social Media and Content Coordinator
The Ottawa Paw Pantry is currently recruiting a volunteer to oversee social media posts, engagement, and contribute to newsletters and blog content. If you’re in love with Canva (who isn’t!) and like to think creatively, you’d make a great candidate to support and promote our small but mighty organization. This volunteer will be part of the Outreach team.
Time Commitment: Social media requires regular updates, and the volunteer must be able to spend small amounts of time on a very regular basis. It is also possible to pre-schedule posts to find a happy balance.
– Work on a content calendar collaboratively with the other members of the Outreach team
– Maintain a positive brand across Ottawa Paw Pantry accounts on Facebook and Instagram.
– Develop and share content across all platforms to promote the organization.
– Collaborate on communications campaigns to support fundraising and other activities, driving traffic to the website and to donate
– Work with the Outreach team to develop relevant content for the website and other digital opportunities
– Attention to detail
– Eye for design
– Have experience working with social media platforms
– Experience working with a nonproﬁt as either a volunteer or an employee (preferred)
– Familiarity with Canva an asset
– Experience working collaboratively with a team
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
We are a small but mighty organization that helps pets and humans stay together. If you are looking for experience in social media or communications, this position is great for you. You'll be supported by a team who can help out as well.
This is an entirely remote position
Share this volunteer opportunity