Social Media Assistant
Social Media Assistance – Job Description
We are recruiting for a Social Media Assistant to work with RCCG Faith Chapel’s Leadership Team and report directly to the Pastor. The role is to support the growth aspirations of the church through the development and delivery of an effective digital marketing strategy using the channels of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and to regularly update the company blog..
As a Social Media Assistant your main duties will be:
• Work with the Pastor, to help plan and implement online marketing campaigns that drive engagement, traffic across social media and search engine optimisation.
• Develop mobile Apps for connecting with the organization’s social media channels.
• Source and produce engaging content to ensure the blog and social media channels are up to date, relevant and interesting.
• Drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success.
• Proof read content, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles and press releases.
• Help to increase the engagement of all congregational members of the church in all social media channels.
• Administration of social media competitions, to include organising prizes and contacting winners.
• Liaise with Administrative Assistant as necessary to provide total support to the Leadership team
• Social Media channel management and content creation experience, ideally within a non profit, charitable organizational setting.
• Applicants must have exceptional written skills and a keen eye for detail.
• Experience of copy writing and proof reading
• Experience of working with Photoshop or similar program (preferable)
Required education and qualification
• Be a full time student pursueing a degree/equivalent in a relevant course.
• Bi-Linguarism will be an added advantage.
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
Opportunity to contribute to the work of a reputable Canadian charitable organization
Volunteer will have opportunity for practical expression of what they have learnt in class
Gain more team working experience with vibrant community leaders
How will the organization benefit?
Assist in the growth and development of a potential leader
Get fresh insight and contributions of a new employee to the organization
Get help for the progress of organization's projects
2181 St Joseph Blvd, Orle
Share this volunteer opportunity