Volunteer Coordinator - Job Manual available
Works with; General Manager, all program Directors
1. Will determine the number of volunteers required for all programs
2. Will solicit and select volunteers
3. Develop a volunteer schedule that fits the overall Fair schedule
4. Will develop a budget to provide volunteer meals, water and t-shirts
5. To conduct a fairground volunteer orientation
6. Will ensure volunteers meet all performers and that hospitality riders are fulfilled
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
Opportunity for personal growth and resume development
How will the organization benefit?
We wish to fill numerous volunteer positions that will require training, scheduling and supervision. The Volunteer Coordinator will recruit an assistant and be responsible for the development of the team and coordination of volunteer responsibilities and perks.
Capital Fair Fairgrounds
4837 Albion Road
Ottawa, Ontario K1X 1A3
Share this volunteer opportunity