Volunteers virtually tutor young people speaking English
We Speak English Network is a not-for-profit organization, founded by a group of caring Canadians to help native English speakers and overseas young people to set up a fabulous connection. All participants may find fun, explore exotic cultures, and make friends through the 1-on-1 video chat. Most importantly, the learners will improve their speaking English skills.
• No professional tutoring experience is needed, it is just casual conversation.
• You should look to correct pronunciation, grammar, and coherence errors.
• You set your availability and the learner will book any chat based on your availability.
• You install the En Chat app on your smartphone.
• Each session is 30 mins, one-on-one video chat. Partners may vary.
• English is your first language or equivalent.
• You must have a clear voice.
• You must have access to a smartphone and the internet.
• You must have access to your email at least daily, so you don’t miss an appointment.
Who will be your partner?
• Overseas college students or adults who are prospective international students or immigrants, are interested in Western culture and hope to improve their English skills.
• They select partners based on their availability and review rating.
• All your partners have been learning English for several years and have a degree of fluency. They are looking to hear about your experiences and to share some of their own.
Measures to protect your privacy:
• No personal information is needed.
• Only an email is required to receive all notifications.
You can print the tutoring report as volunteering proof by yourself.
Become a volunteer tutor today at:
Share this volunteer opportunity