• Sorting Donations for wholesale and retail store
• Ensuring clothing quality is upheld
• Tagging items
• Cleaning and maintaining backroom/receiving area
• Sorting and organizing racks for sales floor
• Help Rotate stock seasonally
• Steaming merchandise
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
• Fun & fast paced
• Employee discount 30%
• Casual dress code
• Experience in receiving and shipping
• Training in inventory management
• Training in people management/team lead if desired
• Knowing you are helping to make a difference in our community
How will the organization benefit?
As both a retail outlet and community hub, the store will deliver on our mission of supporting youth by offering opportunities for our mentees ages 15 to 24 to develop a range of important life skills, gain real work experience, build their confidence and begin thinking about their educational and career plans – all with the support of BBBSO staff. It will also help increase the sustainable stream of income our social enterprise provides, and help grow existing BBBSO mentoring programs.
1547 Merivale Rd.
Share this volunteer opportunity