Warehouse Team - Mover
Maintaining and organizing the furniture inventory at the warehouse by:
• Sorting and organizing donated furniture by grouping
• Ensuring easy access to furniture
• Making the warehouse more functional
• Fixing minor repairs to furniture when required
• Keeping the furniture inventory organized
• Making warehouse safe for volunteers
How will this opportunity benefit the volunteer?
For more than 15 years, HWF has been helping refugees, recent immigrants, and people relocating from shelters, leaving abusive situations, struggling with mental illness or at risk of homelessness.
We are an award-winning, registered charity entirely run by volunteers.
There are a number of benefits for volunteers:
• use your community service to complete required volunteer hours
• join a diverse team of volunteers from all backgrounds, races, religions and cultures
• volunteer in areas that you can add as acquired experience on your cv
• knowing that you are helping Ottawa’s most vulnerable
How will the organization benefit?
As a 100% volunteer-run organization, we appreciate any help we can get! Whether you are looking for individual or group volunteering opportunities,
Volunteers are essential to serving the clients either by moving the furniture chosen by clients to the trucks or to help in the warehouse with so many other needs. These roles are critical to the operations of Helping with Furniture.
If you want to make a difference in your community, get in touch now by Contacting us.
1455 Michael St Unit 3
Share this volunteer opportunity